On-Site IFRS Training
Training & Development
- No lost time
- No employee travel expenses
- Discounts on large group seminars
- Flexible pricing
- Confidential learning environment
- Reinforced learning with workbooks and follow-up reading
- Employee/instructor interaction
- Focused presentation
- Convenient schedules
- Experience and expertise of the AICPA
When multiple staff members require the same instruction, on-site training can be the most efficient way to accomplish your goals — and with no travel costs or travel time necessary, on-site training is also cost-effective.
With On-Site Training your organization can benefit from:
On Site Training offers several IFRS classroom courses. From 8 hours to an 8 day immersion workshop, you are sure to find the training program that is right for you. Contact us for more information on pricing and scheduling guidelines. IFRS courses offered through AICPA On-site training are listed below.
Contact a Training Representative
- IFRS Essentials with GAAP Comparison: Building a Solid Foundation (IFRS)
- IFRS Update and Review of Complex Topics (IUP)
- Introduction to IFRS: Grasping the Big Picture (CL4IUSA)
- International versus U.S. Accounting: What in the World is the Difference? (IUSA)
To request additional information on IFRS on-site training, click here.